Volunteer for Isle Access
We are always looking for new volunteers to help us at events, fundraising efforts, accessibility awareness spreading and more.
How can you make a difference?
- Fundraising team member
- Assist at accessible cycling days
- Drive mobiloo trailer
- Mobiloo attendant
- Help at one of our events
- Bake cakes
- Take part in a collection day
- Become a member of the steering group to help direct the actions of the charity
- Office Administration
- Mystery shopping
- Access audits
- Shop online (easyfundraising.co.uk, smile.amazon.uk)
- Coming soon – sell via eBay and donate
- Collect stamps
- Have a collection jar for our campaign – “GIVE A PENNY, OR MORE, SO ANOTHER CAN SPEND ONE WITH DIGNITY”
Fill in the form below and a member of our team will get back to you regarding your volunteering request.
Skip to content